The Vice-Chancellery for Students and Cultural Affairs is responsible for welfare of students and is constituted of three main departments: Student Affair department, Cultural department and Physical Education department. There are also other sub-directories operating under the supervision of this office including: health center, accommodation office, student welfare office and consultation office.
· Supervising the implementation of approved policies in the fields of student affairs, welfare and extra-curriculum activities
· Management of dormitories, restaurants, student health center and sports complexes
· Promotion of student participation in cultural and social activities
· Provision of financial support such as student loan
· Provision of counseling services for students
Address: Bldg No. 4, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences and Health Services