The Vice- Chancellery for Clinical Affairs is responsible to improve the quality of healthcare and to reduce the burden of diseases, injuries and accidents in the community under the coverage of the University in Isfahan province. It is responsible for planning, monitoring, and supervision of health related activities in secondary and tertiary health services for public and private sectors.
The office works to ensure that health services are safe, accessible, equitable, affordable, patient-centered, evidence based and of high quality according to the standards of health care set by the ministry of health.
· Accreditation and supervision of clinical services offered by more than 50 hospitals and outpatients in the province
· Accreditation of clinical services offered by medical professionals through assessment and granting license
· Provision of pre-hospital emergencyservices
· Carrying out the principles of emergency and disaster preparedness and management via emergency operations center (EOC)
· Participating in recruitment of medical professionals
· Needs assessment for resource allocation and participation in providing clinical services
· Provision of educationand advisory services for quality improvement in clinical settings
· Coordinating with other stakeholders to promote healthcare
· Coordinating and supervising applied clinical research
· Conducting and implementing the ministry of health policies in the province
Address: Apadana St., Isfahan, Iran